How to flash Android Marshmallow on Nexus 5, 6, 7, 9
We are providing you step by step instructions to flash Android Marshmallow on Nexus 5,6,7 and 9
Requirements ( Proceed step by step carefully)
Download the ADB Tools and unpack the zip file
Download Android Marshmallow for your Nexus (and unpack it in the ADB Tools folder):
Download the Android Marshmallow Factory Image : Download
An unlocked bootloader
Type fastboot oem unlock [if your bootloader is lock].
This will erase your data.
USB Debugging enabled
Install the drivers
Flash Android Marshmallow on your device
1. Turn off your device
2. Press and hold Power and Volume Down to restart your Nexus to the bootloader.
1. Connect your Nexus to your computer with a USB cable.
2. Open ADB Tools folder and open cmd. Type adb reboot bootloader.
3. Open a Windows Explorer window and find the unpacked firmware you downloaded to the ADB Tools folder.
4. Double click the flash-all.bat file and let it do its thing.
5. Your Nexus will reboot and it would be running Android Marshmallow